What Will Your Body Say To You?
The Zyto Scan
How does it work?
Every cell in your body is networked together, sending and receiving information to coordinate the millions of functions it processes every day.
As your body adjusts to changing conditions to stay healthy, it uses these communication pathways to direct available resources to maintain balance. Your body is so effective that most of the time, you never know these adjustments are happening.
When your body encounters a larger health challenge, however, it may begin to show symptoms such as elevated body temperature, swelling, pain, tiredness, or a cough.
Once you recognize a symptom, you can begin to assist the healing process. Things like getting more sleep, drinking more water, taking nutritional supplements, or taking medication under a medical professional's supervision can help your body deal with these challenges.
Too often we ignore our health until we get so sick that symptoms appear. Wouldn't you rather support your body's day-to-day efforts to stay healthy?
But how do you know which products and options to choose to support and maintain optimal wellness? Wouldn't it be nice if you could just ask your body?
The ZYTO Scan
During a ZYTO scan, the Hand Cradle measures your body's galvanic skin response (GSR). The data gathered by the Hand Cradle is evaluated by the software in the context of various digital signatures called Virtual Items. Virtual Items are representative of a wide range of things like foods, nutritional supplements, body organs, and systems.
Virtual Items can be organized into sequences for scanning. You can think of ZYTO scans as questionnaires to which your body's GSR (Galvanic Skin Response) data provides the answers.
These scans are designed by some of the best and brightest professionals in the world for the purpose of providing the most pertinent information about your wellness.
At the completion of a scan, the software's analysis is documented in the form of a report. Information gathered in this way can help you make better decisions for your health.
6 Reasons Why You Should Get a ZYTO Scan
With the development of ZYTO biocommunication, it is easy to identify your body's coherence for things relating to your health.
Your first step to getting more out of life may be as close as a ZYTO scan.
1. Insight into your health. Reports from your ZYTO scan provide you with information that may help identify your individual wellness needs. Identifying Virtual Items to which you have an unusual response may give you and your practitioner insight about wellness issues to keep you functioning at an optimal state.
2. Identify your biological coherence for nutrition. Does one size fit all when it comes to nutritional support? Of course not! ZYTO scans identify your body's unique responses. Knowing your biological coherence helps you and your practitioner choose the nutritional supplements that will support your individual health needs.
3. Save money. There are many good nutritional supplements but you probably don't need them all. Knowing your biological coherence helps you to choose products that are right for you. Choosing well means your investment in supplements is more likely to pay off, providing you the benefits you need and saving money on things you don't need.
4. Increase energy. Your body consumes in its effort to maintain a healthy balance. When your body uses this energy to deal with life's extra challenges, like fighting a cold, you will have less energy to perform your day-to-day physical activities. ZYTO helps you to identify the additional support your body may need to maintain wellness and keep your energy levels high.
5. Track your health. ZYTO scans give you information 'in the moment.' Tracking your scans over time can be beneficial, allowing you to identify trends or long term patterns that you will want to pay particular attention to. Keeping track of your past can help you predict the future, and reviewing your past ZYTO reports gives you essentially a look back through time.
6. Peace of mind. Worrying about your health or the health of a loved one can be incredibly stressful. Sometimes it is hard to put into words what you are feeling, and then there is the added concern about things of which you may not consciously be aware. Biocommunication takes place at a subconscious level so you don't have to worry about the words you choose to describe what you are feeling. ZYTO scan reports introduce a new perspective about your unique biological coherence, enabling a more complete picture to base wellness decisions. Knowing more about your individual health can make all the difference...giving you a added measure of peace.